16 May 2011

Off-Grid...

Last fall I was off grid so intensely that I had no connection to the internet at all. Presently I have a few hours most days provided that there is fuel in the generator and that not to much storm interference conflicts with the satellite dish.

Although I find the restrictions somewhat bothersome I enjoy the benefits of permaculture by design, nature walks, wood splitting, tending the critters.

In a few weeks, or months, I may be back to a summer long disconnect. It is possible I will spend the summer in a forest sifting through gravels on the bottom of an ice cold stream, again. The sifting is to find tiny specks of gold. Previously I've been as long as 8 months on a gold claim. I expect this time only 3-4 months.

For those who follow me - don't be worried. I intend to return and if I don't it was probably for a good reason.

Oh my, I just bit into a whole clove of garlic that is POTENT.... catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think it through, type it out, leave it here, we'll shout it out...