16 May 2011

Video Contest...

I had a friend who was going to work with me to create a video based upon the musical score "Taking Tea With Lady Grey".

I'd like to challenge video producers, trailer makers, film clip creators, of all types to create their work of art using my music. The music is about 5 and one half minutes long. The only thing that I require is that only my music is used, and that I receive credit for the music. I'd like to be able to create a web page listing each piece.

You can listen to "Taking Tea With Lady Grey" at http://danielhay.podbean.com and if you are interested in creating a work of art with it I can provide you a .wav or .mp3 file for your soundtrack.

All received entries will also be listed here in my blog, many times on Twitter, and on a separate web page.

Share this with those you know may be interested.

1 comment:

  1. It has been an absolute pleasure participating and I definitely look forward to more opportunities from you my friend! Keep up the brilliant work! <3333

    ReplyDelete

Think it through, type it out, leave it here, we'll shout it out...