25 March 2013

Yes, we have no bananas (mp3s)...

You can bet that I am upset to discover that all of my links to mp3 files have disappeared. I was unaware that podbean.com had canceled and removed me. Fortunately I received an email telling me that the links I had posted weren't working. So I've removed podbean from my blog page side-bar and will continue trying to locate and remove and other links. However, if you run across any links that don't work please take a moment to drop me a note with the URL of the web page you found it on. Then I'll go cut it out. Thanks.

In the meantime, I will see if I can figure out a better method to present sample listening files to the pieces of music that I compose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think it through, type it out, leave it here, we'll shout it out...